Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Boyfriend Jeans - Fold your jeans 1950's Style

Everyone wears them. You know you love them. The Boyfriend Jean. Make your own!! The jeans below are a bootcut that I wear with heels. You can fold and make your own Boyfriend Jean. Or as I like the say, the 1950's jean. Remember Happy Days? Everyone had rolled jeans. Well here is the 1950's roll. Super easy.

Take jeans and lay them flat.

Next, pinch in the middle.

Make one roll.

Make 2 or 3 rolls. You can fan yours a bit like this one is done, or leave it with the fold pinch and it looks great too. I normally roll mine 3 times, but up to you. The more the pinch the tighter the bottom. And, yes, they stay rolled all day long. I use a loose pair of jeans, so I get the slouchy boyfriend look.
Now, put on your heels and go!! You are ready. Or, how about some Oxfords, or Booties, or, you name it.



This is the back of the folded leg.







No comments: