Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rachel Zoe Tassel Bracelet

So this is last season's vintage tassel bracelet. I keep seeing people asking for it and blogs talking about it. So let's get inspired ladies. Check out the pics below for some tassel inspiration.





Tasseled Knotted Chain at Forever 21 $12.80. I might go check this one out and see if I can wrap around wrist and make a kind of fun funky knock off. I use necklaces as bracelets all the time, if I am going to keep them as a bracelet I sometimes move the clasp if I want it tighter. Or, you can go to your favorite craft store in the jewelery findings deparment, get a claw clasp, attach to necklace, clasp where you want and then remove if you want to wear it as a necklace. Claw clasps come in a bag of 6 or 12 and are inexpensive.




Forever 21 Tassel Necklace $4.80. Same idea here -- or you don't have to have the bracelet, do the necklace.



There is an Etsy seller that makes a pretty good knock off, but it is $60.00 and let's face it for gold filled that is expensive -- well to me anyway. I think I'll do my Forever 21 knock off and enjoy.


No comments: